top of page

MetroVoice Information Network

Public·14 members
Santiago Nguyen
Santiago Nguyen

Hawaii Five-0 - Season 10 !!LINK!!

The series continues to center on the Five-0 Task Force, a specialized state police task force, established by the Hawaiian Governor that investigates major crimes in the state of Hawaii including murder, terrorism, and human trafficking. All ten main cast members returned from season 9, however Jorge Garcia only appeared in one episode this season. Katrina Law was added to the main cast as Quinn Liu. Former main cast members Masi Oka and Michelle Borth guest-starred as Dr. Max Bergman and Catherine Rollins, respectively.

Hawaii Five-0 - Season 10

Four characters from Magnum P.I. guest starred in episode 12, which was a two-part crossover that concluded on Magnum P.I. As with season 9, several characters continued to make guest appearances on Magnum P.I.

The most watched episode of the season, was the series finale, "Aloha", with 9.59 million viewers.[1] The second-most-watched was the penultimate episode, "A ʻohe ia e loaʻa aku, he ulua kapapa no ka moana", with 8.44 million viewers.[2]

The number in the "No. overall" column refers to the episode's number within the overall series, whereas the number in the "No. in season" column refers to the episode's number within this particular season. The titles of each episode are in the Hawaiian language, though its English translations are directly underneath. "Prod. code" refers to the order in which the episodes were produced. "U.S. viewers (millions)" refers to the number of viewers in the U.S. in millions who watched the episode as it was aired.

On September 27, 2019, Jorge Garcia, who had played Jerry Ortega since the fourth season, left the series following the season premiere to focus on other projects; in the show, after recovering from being shot in the ninth season finale, Jerry leaves the task force to focus on writing a book. Garcia and producer Peter Lenkov both confirmed the former's exit, but assured that the door would be open for Jerry to later return as a guest star.[44] Garcia is set to cross-over onto one of Lenkov's other series MacGyver during its fifth season portraying Jerry Ortega as a guest star.[45][46] MacGyver previously crossed-over with Hawaii Five-0 in their first and seventh seasons, respectively.[47]

On February 14, 2020, it was revealed that Lance Gross would have a major guest role for the two-part season finale with the possibility for Gross to become a series regular pending renewal of an eleventh season.[48] However, on February 28, 2020, it was announced that the series would end after the tenth season.[32] Chuck Norris made a cameo appearance in the season's penultimate episode as Lee Phillips, a retired sergeant major who is helping his mentee; Lincoln Cole.[49] Former main cast member Michelle Borth returned in the final moments of the series finale as Catherine Rollins; however, her appearance was not mentioned in any press releases put out prior to the episodes airing.[50] To avoid any spoiler she was also not included in the opening guest star credits. Instead, she appeared in the closing credits within her own caption.

Also, how about having Tani and Junior move ahead in their relationship, as he threatened to do on Hawaii Five-0 Season 10 Episode 7? Enough "will they or won't they" already. It's been 2 1/2 seasons of that.

The long-running CBS action drama, led by series star Alex O'Loughlin, will officially end after the current 10th season, the network announced Friday. It will wrap up with a two-hour series finale on Friday, April 3.

"I'm opening the door a little bit," he told ET in 2018. "A big part of this is that my back injury is doing a lot better after my stem cell treatments. It's a big deal when you hurt your spine; it's one thing to get your teeth knocked out or have torn ligaments and tendons, but that injury really scared me. A couple of years ago, part of my reality was if this stays this way, I can't [do this anymore]. What are going to do, Ironside? Put me in a wheelchair? That sort of shifted a little bit. It's the end of a very long season and we're almost at 200 episodes. It's tough for me to think about coming back to work right now, but I'm open to negotiations. I haven't heard much but yeah, I'm open to it."

H50 this season is averaging just north of 7 million total viewers (in Live+Same Day numbers), ranking fourth among CBS dramas (behind NCIS, FBI and Friday titan Blue Bloods). Its 0.7 demo rating meanwhile trails those same three dramas plus the recently ended Criminal Minds.

Hawaii Five-0 wrapped up its 10-season run Friday with an action-packed, emotional series finale. And the CBS procedural did so by going all the way back to the beginning. The episode, "Aloha," begins 10 years earlier in China, with Victor Hesse (James Marsters) and Wo Fat (Mark Dacascos) planning the coordinated attacks on Steve (Alex O'Loughlin) and John McGarrett (William Sadler) from the pilot. Present for this meeting is Wo Fat's wife, Daiyu Mei (Eugenia Yuan), who returns in the present to kidnap Danny (Scott Caan) in hopes of exchanging him for the cipher sent to Steve by his late mother, Doris (Christine Lahti). Steve and the team end up getting to Danny, but not before he takes a bullet in a badass escape attempt, which leaves him in critical condition. Thankfully, he's got Steve by his bedside, and new addition Lincoln Cole (Lance Gross) has a pal who can crack the cipher, eventually leading to a shootout with Daiyu and her henchmen. When Steve has her cornered, she dares him to shoot her, revealing that Wo Fat told John about Doris. He doesn't take the bait, telling his latest recruit to "Book her, Cole."

Earlier Friday, I shared my own goodbye to Hawaii Five-0 and why I watched all 240 episodes, and below EW chats with showrunner Peter M. Lenkov about adjusting the season finale to a series finale on the fly, deciding on Catherine as Steve's endgame, and hoping to see these characters again.

PETER M. LENKOV: Well, truthfully, I think the show is going to end every year. So every year you have to think about that. But I felt like the ending that you saw could have worked as a season finale or a series finale. Everything was built to see Steve McGarrett leave the island, and if we were going to come back, he would have come back in season 11 after a couple of episodes. I always thought that the season would end this way, and then when it became a series-ender I went in and retooled some things so it felt like a real, genuine end.

I was actually surprised that Alex hung around this long considering how he previously made it seem like he was going to be done sooner than later because of the physical toll. You mentioned a season 11 would have started without him, but could there ever have been a world where you did Hawaii Five-0 without McGarrett?

He's amazing, and I worked with him on MacGyver and I wanted to work with him on something with a bigger role. I thought that if season 10 had McGarrett leaving for a period of time and we came back with season 11, he'd return in episode 3 or 4, so I wanted somebody to fill that void, and that was going to be Lincoln Cole. We've done that every year, we've always added new characters, and I wanted to add a new one at the end of the season that would be a big part of the team.

Five-0 has been a CBS mainstay for the past decade. The CBS TV Studios series scored a rich domestic syndication deal earlier in its run and has aired in more than 200 countries. Scott Caan, Ian Anthony Dale, Meaghan Rath, Beulah Koale, Katrina Law, Taylor Wily, Dennis Chun, Kimee Balmilero and Chi McBride also star. Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park starred in the first seven seasons. The current season is averaging about 9.4 million viewers with a week of delayed viewing, ranking in the top 25 on the broadcast networks.

Hawaii Five-0 is now into its tenth season on CBS in 2019 but its streaming on Netflix came to an end earlier this year with all of the current seasons being removed. Will Hawaii Five-0 be coming back to Netflix and could its ninth and tenth season be added?

The Primary Weapons Systems MK1 is the main weapon of McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin) in the season, replacing the TTI TR-1 Ultralight that he had used in Season 9. It is equipped with a Trijicon MRO red-dot sight, a suppressor (make and model unknown), Magpul RVG, Surefire weapon light, and Troy back-up iron sights. The gun from this season appears to be the same one that was previously used by Jon Hamm in Baby Driver, albeit with a different optic and other accessories.

After ten seasons, Hawaii Five-0 is coming to an end at CBS with a two-hour finale to conclude the series. The police procedural has been an integral part of the network's lineup for the past decade, airing for three seasons on Monday nights before moving to Friday nights for the past seven seasons. While more successful than most shows airing on Fridays, the show has seen steadily declining ratings over this year, with the season 10 premiere being the least-viewed in the program's history at 7.03 million viewers.

Deadline reports CBS will be bringing the show to an end this season, with an extended finale set to air on April 3, during a slightly truncated final season. By the time the finale airs, Hawaii Five-0 will have been on for 240 episodes, just 39 fewer than the original Leonard Freeman series. Deadline reports that there were some rumblings about O'Loughlin exiting the show in favor of a new partner for Caan's Danno, but ultimately, the network opted to conclude the show instead.

While the show was a staple of the CBS lineup for a decade, it didn't survive its full run without some controversy. Notably, both Kim and Park left the show after the seventh season in the midst of a contract dispute, as the network was reportedly offering the stars significantly less money than O'Loughlin and Caan were making. They were both written out of the show, with their characters taking jobs in different locations in the United States to be part of similar task forces. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page