top of page

MetroVoice Information Network

Public·15 members
Kevin Vazquez
Kevin Vazquez

Lick Library - Learn To Play Fleetwood Mac - 2 ...

Blues in G minor. Originally written by Albert King, Gary Moore puts his touch, feel and soul into this version. Ballad like song with lots of feelings. Great blues licks to have in your library. Check it out!

Lick Library - Learn To Play Fleetwood Mac - 2 ...

Brown, Bill. Essential Electric Minor and Pentatonic Licks (DBM02950). Teaches how to play many standard blues and minor licks by Clapton, Ray Vaughan, Iommi, Hendrix, and others without the use of music notation. Each lick is played normally and slowly and then described in detail, including any special techniques. Includes backing tracks.

Today, people do just about everything online. You may have even used the Internet to purchase your guitar, so why not learn to play it online too? Of course, with so many guitar instructional resources out there on the web, both free and paid, which are the best options? Especially between Guitar Tricks and JamPlay?

JamPlay keeps things neat as well with several menus for you to choose from. These are Lessons, Teachers, New Courses, Libraries, Free Toolkits, and Membership. New courses are added about every week according to JamPlay, so check back often. The Libraries area will take you to the chord and scale libraries, the JamTrack library, the lick and riff library, progress reports, and training games.

Awesome course if you're looking to broaden your musical culture around acoustic guitar. Get ready to learn a lot of different styles that you'd typically never touch as a campfire player, with just the right amount of theory to make the whole thing make sense! - Matt P.

Rapidly getting better every week, surprising myself on skills and tempo. Playing for years, I've been wandering around learning bits and pieces and finally, I found out what Paul always said: everything is connected. Suddenly I hear better, play my own interpretations, learn songs real quick. Best course ever! - Pepijn v S

Practice the tricky licks you've always wanted to master with the automatic chords simplification, easy loops, tempo, and pitch control. You can even isolate the part you're practicing and play along. Ready to move on? Go back to full speed, mute your instrument, and get ready to jam with the rest of the band!

The Zager Guitar Video Library is an ever expanding online database of video guitar lessons taught by a Master Guitar player that you can view 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in the convenience of your own home. In these lessons Denny Zager takes your guitar skills to new levels using his world acclaimed "Play-by-Ear" teaching method that revolves around learning to play the guitar by ear.

This is the same way many of the greatest guitarists of all time have learned to play....Jimi Hendrix, Duane Allman of the Allman Brothers Band, B.B. King, Eric Clapton, Robert Johnson, Chuck Berry, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin, Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, Kirk Hammett of Metallica, Kurt Cobain of Nirvana, Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead, Jeff Beck, Eddie Van Halen, Ed O'Brien of Radiohead, Ritchie Blackmore of Deep Purple, Pete Townshend, Frank Zappa, Clarence White of the Byrds, Brian May of Queen, The Edge of U2, John Frusciante of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Johnny Ramone of the Ramones, Peter Green of Fleetwood Mac, Joe Perry of Aerosmith.

In these full length feature films Denny guides you finger-by-finger, string-by-string, just as if you were in his studio and shows you all the secrets he has learned from playing, teaching, and performing for over 50 years.

Tens of thousands of players from all over the world have learned to play guitar using the Zager Guitar System and more continue to learn every day. Denny developed his revolutionary guitar system over 40 years ago. By teaching it to so many people Denny has refined the system to what it is today.

Who do you think you are going to learn more from? A 4 year amateur who teaches guitar part time for fun, or a 57 year Master Guitar Instructor who has shown thousands of people how to play the guitar who has dedicated his life to the instrument?

Classic Rock Guitar Unleashed is designed to be the fastest and most complete, step-by-step way to learn all of the skills, chords, licks, rhythms, riffs, and solo ideas you would need to play thousands of your classic rock favorites.

At this point I can tell you all about how if you learned this from me privately it would cost you over $5200, and how it has all the advantages of you not having to drive to your lessons and you can rewind me and replay sections as much as you want...

This is the very start of your journey to play the ukulele like the pros. You will learn the basics to perform your first song. The most important part? You will get enough confidence in yourself and your skills to learn new things. This section includes several courses:

The lesson package has been phenomenal in improving my bass skills. I had already taken bass lessons for a couple years so I decided to take the Hardcore plan of three lessons a day for a month and this covers it all. It taught me better techniques on stuff I thought I knew, and new things as well such as Slap bass which I enjoy so much! I highly recommend for beginners, or even experienced players trying to learn something new. SAM BURKE, NORMAN OK

Lick 9 has some serious speed going on in B flat, with the help of repetitive patterns featuring legato playing with some bends thrown in for good measure, while lick 10 has some sixths borrowed from the country idiom. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Larry Holeman
    Completed the Introduction to Framework for Successmiracle worker
  • Jamal Matveyev
    Jamal Matveyev
  • Jeremiah James
    Jeremiah James
  • Dylan Lee
    Dylan Lee
  • Philip Quigley
    Philip Quigley
bottom of page